REAL HAIR MAKEUP BRUSHES : HOW TO MAKEUP EYEBROWS.
Real Hair Makeup Brushes
- (brush) rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
- (brush) a dense growth of bushes
- (brush) an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- real number: any rational or irrational number
- very: used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal; "she was very gifted"; "he played very well"; "a really enjoyable evening"; "I'm real sorry about it"; "a rattling good yarn"
- being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; "real objects"; "real people; not ghosts"; "a film based on real life"; "a real illness"; "real humility"; "Life is real! Life is earnest!"- Longfellow
- Actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed
- Relating to something as it is, not merely as it may be described or distinguished
- Used to emphasize the significance or seriousness of a situation or circumstance
- A very small quantity or extent
- filamentous hairlike growth on a plant; "peach fuzz"
- hair's-breadth: a very small distance or space; "they escaped by a hair's-breadth"; "they lost the election by a whisker"
- A similar strand growing from the epidermis of a plant, or forming part of a living cell
- Any of the fine threadlike strands growing from the skin of humans, mammals, and some other animals
- a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss; "he combed his hair"; "each hair consists of layers of dead keratinized cells"
168. Be an Avon lady
Woke up fairly late in the afternoon, 1 I think. Ryan added me on PSN. Got on the computer, played a little Dante, blah, blah, blah. Not a very exciting first few hours.
I cant remember what time it was.. But Ryan came over :) Monster n I walked outside to greet him and he showed up his decked out painball gun lol pretty badass if u ask me. He got me Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe cause hes fantastic like that lol. He started a rubber band ball so while he showed Monster that I got to the next save point in Dantes Inferno. After that we kicked the kid out and played a little MK vs DC, which he completely fucking destroyed me in! Cause he had opened it n started practicing, so not fair but whatever lol Im a button masher so Im used to getting my assed kicked by real gamers. After that we put on some zombie movie, Zombie of Mass Destruction I do believe, but I honestly didnt watch it at all lol. We were hungry so we went down to Little Caesars and got cheese pizza and crazy bread, ate in the vehicle, and then he took me home. We sat in the parking lot a while and he tickled me soo bad! I was screamin, I was sort of surprised no one seemed to notice lol. He came upstairs to grab his controller and rubber bands and then he left. Hes house sitting in Cove so Im spose to get to see him tomorrow. Oh n he gave me gloves! lol. It was great to get to see him. Its like I miss him more each time Im away from him. I like having him to myself. I like cuddling with him. My background on my laptop is currently the picture of him in my kitchen in my mohawk hat n I keep looking at it n its making me wish I was laying next to him right now, man what I would do to make that wish come true. lol Well anyway it was a nice "dinner and a movie" kind of night and even tho I didnt get to keep him long he certainly made my night. I got a text from my aunt when I got in the house and she asked how I was and all I could say to that was that I was doing pretty great :)
Well anywho. The rest of my night was filled with Dantes Inferno, picture editing, and I braided some more of my hair. What a life I live lol. Oh n I now have 154 coke points. AND I won something today lol. I won $20 worth of Live Nation concert cash so if I find someone who wants to go to some random concert with me I have until Feb something or another to redeem that 20 bucks lol. I thought it was neat.
I watched another episode of Californication, Ryan got me hooked lol. There may be a lot of boobies but its interesting n whatever I have boobies too lol.
Well its 3:30 n I have to get up before 9 to watch Monster Mash so I better wrap this up, brush my teeth, wash my face, work out, and take my butt to bed.
Sooo did I mention I miss Ryan? :P Bah humbug lol.
Sticky note. I dont really have any real interest in Avon, I dont even wear makeup or jewelry for the most part. I want to be an Avon lady because of John n Roxanne Vaughn. Roxy sold Avon and my mom ordered from her and her late husband John delivered it to my house and heres how it went. "Knock knock." Go to the door. "Who is it?" A big deep manly voice says "Its the Avon lady." Now I had only ever met John a couple of times before then but I open the door to figure this out and in he walks lol. I dont think I ever called him John again after that day. So by being an Avon lady I guess Id just get to think about that more often ya know? Like an excuse lol.
The picture is obviously of my new game, he got me the one with the red case lol Iv been in the photo type of mood but honestly its late, its dark, n its far too cold outside so this is what u get!
52 Weeks, week 4. Unkempt
Winter, winter, winter. I am experiencing my first new england winter, and my first real winter since 2004. I hate to be preoccupied with it so much, but most of my day is spent thinking of strategies on how to stay warm outside, but not too warm inside. This giant frozen THING looming over my head has definitely affected my personal grooming habits. Why shower when your piled under sweaters and it's miserable to get undressed? This pic is a few weeks old but I remember what I was thinking when I took it. Something along the lines of "HAH! I haven't brushed my hair in 4 days and I've been wearing the same cashmere orange sweater for heaven only knows how long...but LOOK I took the time to do my eye makeup really really nice." And somehow that makes it all better!
makeup forever discount
glamorous wedding makeup
70s style make up
professional zombie makeup
scary clown makeup
best makeup brush set
green foundation make up